Dual Monofilament PET Braided Cable Sleeving
BuyHeatShrink® Dual Mono PET Braided Sleeving
- Excellent cut through and abrasion resistance
- Continuous use temperature of -70°C to 125°C (-103°F to 257°F)
- Melt temperature of 260°C (500°F)
- Expands up to three times its resting diameter
- Halogen Free, ROHS compliant
- Self Extinguising
- Resists Gasoline, Engine Chemicals & Cleaning Solvents
- Braided from 15 mil and 10 mil polyethylene terepthalate (PET) monofilament yarns.
- Registered in the NASA database for low outgassing (under CS Technical as manufacturer)
||Part Number ||Buy
General purpose dual monofilament PET braided sleeves. Our braided sleeving products are registered in the NASA database for low outgassing (under CS Technical as manufacturer); they are Halogen Free and ROHS compliant. These dual PET braided sleeves have a continuous use temperature of -70°C to 125°C (-103°F to 257°F) and a melt temperature of 260°C (500°F). They expand up to three times its resting diameter (3:1 Ration) and their braided construction from 15 mil and 10 mil polyethylene terepthalate (PET) monofilament yarns makes them selff extiguishing, highly resistant to gasoline, engine chemicals and most cleaning solvents.