Dymo 1801611 Rhino 4200 Labeler With QWERTY Keyboard
Dymo Rhino 4200
- The RHINO 4200 is a label printer developed exclusively for facility, security, and professional AudioVideo istallers.
- “Hot Keys” for instant formatting of wire wraps and flags, plus vertical, fixed length labels and serialized labels
- Shortcut keys for creating and formatting anything including Code 39 barcodes, fixed-length labels, wire and cable wraps, Code 128 bar codes
- Accepts 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2” and 3/4" RHINO labels and prints directly on Heat Shrink Tubing
- Uses thermal transfer print technology – no ink is needed!
- Requires 6 “AA” batteries or optional AC Adapter (item 15519)
- New "Favorites" key for single-key access to your most commonly used labels, symbols and terms
- NEW “Custom” key prevents needless repetition - customize and save settings for individual label formats
- The Rhino 4200 Labeler with QWERTY Keyboard from Dymo puts labeling power in the palm of your hand.
- Easily type produce labels up to 9 mm wide thanks to the QWERTY keyboard.
- The one-touch buttons make it easy not only to print commonly used labels, but also to insert symbols you use on a regular basis.
|SKU||Product Name||Manufacturer Part Number (MPN/GTIN)|
||Dymo Rhino 4200 Label printer (PN 1801611)