4 to 1 Polyolefin Heat Shrinkable Tubing
Our 4:1 over-expanded flexible, flame-retardant heat shrinkable polyolefin tubing. It is used for special circumstances such as cable jacket retrofitting or repair, and electrical insulation of wire assemblies with oversize components or connectors. The over-expanded product configuration easily fits over the end of a connector, and shrinks down to 1/4 of its original diameter to fit snugly over the wires. Our tubing is available in 4-foot sections.
- 4:1 Shrink Ratio (shrinks to 1/4 its original diameter)
- Meets requirements of AMS-DTL-23053/5 (formerly MIL-I-23053/5), Class 1
- UL 224 VW-1 and CSA OFT recognized
- Maximum Continuous use temperature 135°C
- Available in Black
- Shrink Temperature of 120°C and operating temperature of -55°C to + 135°C
- Crosses to: Sumitomo B2(4X), Raychem RP-4800, Alpha FIT-421, LG GSHS-4635
- Typical applications include: Insulation, Wire Identification, Wire Bundling, Mechanical Protection, Color Coding, Lightweight Harnessing, Physical/Electrical Protection of Components, Strain Relief, and Solder Insulation.