The RHINO 6000 is designed for general purpose labeling and specific applications by contractors and installers in the voice/data, electrical, security, facility management, home automation, broadcasting and cable TV markets.
· Unique “HOT KEYS” eliminate guesswork, complicated menus and offer fast and easy formatting of commonly used label types.
· Over 250 easy-to-find, pre-programmed industry terms and symbols for saving time and standardizing labeling jobs.
· 1 MB of memory to store 1000+ labels, including industry terms, graphics, logos and symbols, for on-demand printing at worksites.
· Additional features include a large graphic display with backlight, one-touch powered cutter and cassette ejection system, automatic cassette recognition and quick charging lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack.
· Uses thermal transfer print technology – no ink is needed!
· Accepts 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4” and 1” RHINO labels
· Works with RHINO CONNECT™