Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Tubing 3:1 Ratio Cut pieces
BuyHeatShrink® Pre-Cut 3:1 Polyolefin Heat Shrink Tubing Pieces
- 3:1 Shrink Ratio with melt adhesive inner lining (shrinks to 1/3 its original diameter)
- Up to 15% longitudinal shrinkage
- Meets requirements of AMS-DTL-23053/4 (formerly MIL-I-23053/4), Class 3
UL224 VW-1 approved Jacket only (select colors. Inquire with us for file information)
CSA OFT approved
- Maximum use temperature 135°C
- Shrink Temperature of 90°C and operating temperature of -55°C to + 110°C
- Crosses to:Sumitomo W3B2, Raychem ATUM, Alpha FIT-321, 3M EPS-300, CanusaCPA-100 ,LG GSHS-3635W
- Typical applications include: Insulation, Wire Identification, Wire Bundling, Mechanical Protection, Color Coding, Lightweight Harnessing, Physical/Electrical Protection of Components, Strain Relief, and Solder Insulation.
This is the same product as our 3:1 Adhesive lined heat shrink, sold in precut pieces.
Note - there is a 2-3 week lead time for all cut pieces
|Products you might like!|
|Heat Shrink Tubing Dual Wall Adhesive Lined 4:1 Ratio Pre-Cut|