RHINO 5000 (Dymo Part # 17379) Professional Label Printer Features:
The RHINO 5000 is a rugged industrial label printer designed to help electrical contractors, voice/data installers, facility managers and other professionals quickly and easily label cables, patch panels, racks, infrastructure equipment or general labeling all around the job site or facility.
• Designed to quickly and easily label cables, patch panels, racks, infrastructure equipment or general labeling around your facility
• "Hot Keys” instantly format cable wraps, plus patch panel, vertical, fixed length, serialized and barcode labels
• Includes commonly used datacom and electrical symbols
• Uses thermal transfer print technology resists smudges, smearing, moisture, solvents, etc – no ink is needed!
· Large backlit display for dimly lit areas.
• Accepts 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2” and 3/4” RHINO labels
Commercial Heat Shrink Tubing and Label Printer (Dymo RP-5000) - The Dymo Rhino Pro 5000 Commercial Label and Heat Shrink Printer was designed with electrical contractors and voice/data/telecom installers in mind. This lightweight, hand held label printer allows users to easily label cables, patch panels, racks, infrastructure equipment and many other areas around the facility. "Hot Keys" can be used for formatting labels in many applications including cable wraps, patch panels, and serialized and barcode labels. Includes commonly used datacom and electrical symbols.
***GET A FREE RHINO 5200***
View Comparison chart for RHINO 5000 vs. Brady PAL and Brother PT1600
Accessories for Dymo Rhino 5000
Rhino 5000 Hard Case $29.75 DISCONTINUED
Rhino AC Adapter $25